Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

Thanks to Kurt Cobain, the last time I felt burnt out wasn't too long ago and these were the lines that kept me going..
While am not a big fan of getting burnt out.. I'd prefer to burn out than just fade away.. fading away to me is losing control, jus disappearing.. without a trace. and is a very scary feeling..
I'm someone who always wants to leave my signature (in a good way of course).. all the time. so burning out is like adding more light.. let's say lighting things up until the last bit.. like a candle perhaps.
So I think it's better to burn out than to fade way..
This is too much philosophy for a come back blog.. I'm hoping to get better.. more cheeky and comical.. more ME! soon.. :)

1 comment:

Hazel said...

:)... good attitude ..